Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love, love, love, love, love

Despite the changes that come into our lives and with gratitude in our hearts, may we fill our days--as much as we can--with those things which matter most. May we cherish those we hold dear and express our love to them in word and in deed.
--President Thomas S. Monson, Finding Joy in the Journey, Oct. 2008 General Conference

It is hard for me to relax and love sometimes--well, lots of times. I love having a living prophet to remind me what life is all about!!

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Thanks for sharing this. I also need to slow down and Love more fully, instead of a pat on the back with my elbow because my hands are wet from doing the dishes. And I need to stop saying "hold on" and just stop what I'm doing instead. I always feel like I am showing them that what ever I'm doing is more important then them. So sad.